• No drop-ins are allowed, everyone needs to make a reservation for lap swim, water fitness classes, and family swim sessions.
• You must have an account to reserve. You may do this in advance at https://molallaaquaticcenter.maxgalaxy.net/Home.aspx or we can create one over the phone with you.
• All reservations will be taken online at https://molallaaquaticcenter.com/ or via phone at 503-759-7665.
• The reservation week runs Monday through Saturday. You can reserve a spot up to 7 days prior. Day-of reservations may be available.
• Reservations are first come, first served.
• Once a reservation is made, you must cancel 24 hours before your scheduled reservation or up until the end of the prior business day.
• Day-of cancellations will not be refunded.
• If you register for a reservation and do not show, or do not call us, you will be charged and may lose the privilege to swim with us for the rest of the week.
• Reservations will be held for 15 minutes into the session. Your spot may be given to another patron after 15 minutes if you have not contacted us.
• You must receive a confirmation email prior to showing up at the pool. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your reservation has not been confirmed and will not be honored. If you have questions or did not receive an email, please contact us before your reservation to confirm.
• Reservations are non-transferable to other customers.
• Phone reservations can only be made during regular business hours.
• Phone calls received after closing will not be processed until the next day.
• Please check our calendar for available times.
• If payment is needed to be made, it will be accepted upon arrival.
Temporary Refund Policy for Cancellations:
• Less than 24 hours in advance, no refund unless medically necessary. In that case, we will refund as user credit only.
• Between 24-72 hours in advance, we will refund as user credit only.
• More than 72 hours in advance, user credit will be issued for less than $20, refunds of more than $20 will be issued via check.
Online Registration Directions:
To register, go to https://molallaaquaticcenter.maxgalaxy.net/Home.aspx
Social Distancing Expectations:
• We have one entry and one exit point. Please social distance as you move through the facility.
• Patrons will have their temperatures taken upon arrival at our facility.
• Patrons should not come to the facility if they have a fever or have felt ill in the last 24 hours.
• Spectators will not be permitted inside the facility.
• OHA mask guidelines are mandatory- Cloth mask must cover mouth and nose; full face shields are permitted.
• Face masks are required to be worn, while in our facility, by all individuals (ages 5 and older) except when swimming.
• OHA social distancing guidelines are mandatory-Patrons must remain 6 feet apart at all times throughout the facility. Only exception is people from the same household.
• Patrons not following the social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave facility, without a refund.
• Patrons are expected not to congregate in parking lot.
• Hand sanitizer stations are provided.
Water Fitness is a great way to stay healthy. We offer easy paced and fast paced exercise classes that are sure to be a fun workout for anyone. All classes are taught by qualified instructors.
Water Fitness Sessions:
Tot Time is designed for ages 3 and under an hour-long swim time reserved for a parent/guardian and child.
Mondays, Wednesday or Fridays @ 11 am
Family Swim is a one hour sessions during the week and two hour sessions on Fridays and Saturdays. MAC has available inner tubes and a limited number of lifejackets.
Family Swim Sessions:
Lap swim is a time for you to exercise in the pool.
Lap Swim Sessions:
Registration Now Open -- We are pleased to announce we have available a limited number of Private Lessons which will be offered Tuesdays & Thursdays, 12:00pm- 12:30pm.
Private lessons are taken on this request form and then we will work through them as we can. People can request a small group lesson or family lesson, for an additional fee. Print this form, complete and email to the Front Desk or stop by to complete a form.
We do hope in the near future to be able to offer more lessons. MAC is proud to offer Red Cross certified swim lessons. Click here for the American Red Cross Swim Lesson Achievement Booklet and click here for a private lesson registration request form.
MAC Spring Pool Schedule 2021 effective 10-May-2021 (pdf)Download
MAD SCREENING FORM (pdf)Download
MAC Fee Schedule (pdf)Download
MAC Floor Plan Enter and Exit Map (jpg)Download
MAC PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS (pdf)Download
WATER FITNESS CLASS DESCRIPTIONS Fall 2020.docx (pdf)Download
MAD LIFE JACKET POLICY (pdf)Download
Open swim for all ages! The MAC has inner tubes, a basketball hoop, a rope swing, and plenty more!
The age requirement for the open swim is as follows: Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult; or, if the swimmer requires a life jacket they must be accompanied by an adult.
MAD is proud to offer Red Cross certified swim lessons. The classes range from preschool to level 5, which means we have a class for almost anyone. For more information, please visit our Swim Lesson page.
Donate toward our Swim Lesson Scholarship Program.